ZhejiangLab Global Artificial Intelligence Competition is held by Zhejiang Lab, Zhejiang Expert Committee on Artificial Intelligence Development (AI top 30) and China Artificial Intelligence Industry Development Alliance (AIIA). To organize a better AI competition in the future, we set up this Next Competition Topic Collection event this year. The contents of the collection include the competition topics and schedule design of the next competition. Some basic requirements are listed below:
· The project must relate to Artificial Intelligence and follow the content of Eight Core Technologies of Artificial Intelligence published by the State Council. The eight core technologies are knowledge computing engine and knowledge service technology, technology of cross-media analysis and reasoing, key technology of multi-agent intelligent, new technology and architecture of hybrid enhanced intelligent, intelligent technology of autonomous unmanned systems, virtual reality intelligent modeling technology, (refers to the interaction between virtual objects and virtual environments and users), intelligent computing chip and system and technology of natural language processing.
· For the Competition Topic Collection, if it is an innovative category competition, the concrete competition topics should be provided. If it is a business project category competition, the contents, forms, and a detailed plan of the competition must be provided. If there are other categories of competitions, a competition scheme can be provided.
· All categories of competition must have a mark scheme.
· All categories of competitions need a supplemental schedule design, where the target participants, registration method, time schedule, awards, and so forth, can be included.
· For all categories of competitions, a complete design proposal should be submitted eventually. If there are data or attachments, they can be packed and uploaded.
Statement of Originality/Copyright：
Participants must sign a statement of originality to guarantee the originality of the submitted proposals and results. Participiants must submit the photocopy of Statement of Originality during enrollment. If the copyright disputes arise, the participants will take the whole responsibilities.
Seeing specific details on 'ZhejiangLab CupGlobal Aritificial Intelligence Competition 2018——Next Competition Topic Collection Schedule.
Link to Competition Official Website:http://aicup2018.zhejianglab.com/
Link to Enrollment Website:http://zhejianglab.mikecrm.com/ABOKUxx
Scan QR Code to Enrollment Website: