· 资金奖励：决赛金奖、银奖、铜奖的企业/团队分获60万元、30万元、10万元杭州未来科技城专项资金奖励（具体操作细则由未 来科技城管委会研究制定）
ZhejiangLab Global Artificial Intelligence Competition is held by Zhejiang Lab, Zhejiang Expert Committee on Artificial Intelligence Development (AI top 30) and China Artificial Intelligence Industry Development Alliance (AIIA). The competition is about applying artificial intelligence to improve and solve technical matters in professional fields. The professional fields below are recommended but not required:
· Medical Application (utilizing Artificial Intelligence to diagnose patients’ graphical, medical reports and improving medical appointment system etc.)
· Petty Commodities (applying Artificial Intelligence to analyze the costs and database of petty commodities etc.)
· Intelligent Manufacturing (applying Artificial Intelligence to manage the production of manufactures and make market strategy corresponding to the specific situation etc.)
· Education Application (utilizing Artificial Intelligence to evaluate education based on AI technology etc.)
· Business Application (applying Artificial Intelligence to manage businesses etc.)
The competition project must relate to Artificial Intelligence and follow the main ideas of Eight Core Technologies of Artificial Intelligence published by the State Council. The ideas of Eight Core Technologies are knowledge computing engine and knowledge service technology, technology of cross-media analysis and reasoing, key technology of multi-agent intelligent, new technology and architecture of hybrid enhanced intelligent, intelligent technology of autonomous unmanned systems, virtual reality intelligent modeling technology, (refers to the interaction between virtual objects and virtual environments and users), intelligent computing chip and system and technology of natural language processing.
The competition sets up one first prize, two second prizes and three third prizes.
The teams qualified for the final who register businesses and site offices in China Hangzhou Future Technology City can benefit from the advantages below:
· Financial Award: Zhejiang Hangzhou Future Sci-Tech City awards 600 thousand CNY for the first prize, 300 thousand CNY for the second prize and 100 thousand CNY for the third prize. (China Hangzhou Future Technology City
Management Committee has the rights of making specific rules)
· Site Support: financial supporting for three years (maximum amount 1.5 million CNY)
· Research and Development Support: financial supporting for three years (maximum amount 6 million CNY)
· Cloud Service Support: financial supporting for three years (maximum amount 450 thousand CNY)
· Innovation Support: financial supporting for three years (maximum amount 60 thousand CNY)
· Settlement Support: maximum amount 3 million CNY for elite
· Subsistence Allowance: subsistence allowance for individuals who hold the master degree or the doctor’s degree;
additional financial supporting for license plate
· Financial Aid: maximum amount 5 million CNY for venture capital investment; maximum amount 1.5 million CNY for
Angel Dream fund; maximum amount 20 million CNY for Profitable Equity Investment Guiding fund
For the teams who have won the prize but are not able to register business or site office in Zhejiang Hangzhou Future Sci-Tech City, they can get the right to invest according to the corresponding policy. Specific investment amount should be discussed with the investment agency.
The participants who have excellent performance in the competition all have the opportunities of being members of Zhejiang Lab Club.
Statement of Originality/Copyright:
Participants must sign a statement of originality to guarantee the originality of the submitted proposals and results. If the copyright disputes arise, the participants will take the whole responsibilities.
Each participant should submit a detailed report of his or her project. The report must include the following contents:
1). General Description of the Project
Participants should state the originality and speciality of the project, the reasons for choosing their projects and the progress of their projects.
2). Team Members
The report should include personal information, backgrounds, and resumes of the core members and the team’s principal founder. A statement of the team’s demonstrated ability, and description of the project’s AI related resources is also needed in the reprot. Moreover, the participants should show strong teamwork and complementation of team members.
3). The Feasibility of Application
The participants should analyze the feasibility of applying their projects in real life.
4). Market Prospect
The outline should state their project’s practical market portion and potential capacity.
5). Finance Analyze
Participants should declare the financial income and cost, financial risk analysis and other pecuniary condition of participants’ project in the report.
6). Operation Mode
The participant should describe details of the project’s product or service and state output objective.
Seeing specific details on 'ZhejiangLab Cup Global Artificial Intelligence Competition 2018——Entrepreneurial Competition Schedule’.
Link to Competition Official Website:http://aicup2018.zhejianglab.com
Link to Enrollment Website: http://zhejianglab.mikecrm.com/OBBxe7a
Scan QR Code to visit Enrollment Website: